Battery life bad
sbluml

My battery life recently has diminished.  this morning it went from 100% to 70% in less than 1 1/2 hours with some normal use (facebook and a little web searching.  Thiis is causing me to charge it a few times a day.  Is this something that is covered under warranty?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Battery life bad
sbluml

This is an iphone 6s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a reliable battery is essential with your phone sbluml. We definitely want to ensure your phone is working at its best. How long have you been noticing the issue with the battery? Are all your apps and software up to date? Are you getting any messages about low storage or running out of space?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sbluml,

I personally use my phone everyday and I wouldn't be able to function if my battery life recently has diminished. I know the importance of having a working phone, I'll be happy to help. To answer your question, the iPhone comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty as long as there are no physical or water damage: http://goo.gl/vI6GBl.

Not to worry, battery issues are easy to troubleshoot. When did this start happening? What type of applications are running in the background besides Facebook?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes