Bad signal
Candace1907

I have 1 bar and sometimes no service at my work but 2 of my coworkers that have Verizon have 2 to 3 bars. One has an iPhone like me and one has a droid.  Why is mine so weak?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Candace1907, we are saddened to hear that you are experiencing service issues at work. Signal may vary from device to device or may be more specific to something on the phone. Do you have a case on your device? Have you checked the signal without that case? Does this happen specifically indoors or out? When did this begin? Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

unless they have the same phone the comparison means nothing.

0 Likes
Candace1907

No case. Indoor and outdoor. A year ago. Gilbreath street 35121

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Definitely appreciate the additional details, Candace1907. Do you only experience these service issues at work? If so, how far do you have to travel before service improves?

Let's go ahead and rest your device's network settings. You can perform a Network Settings Reset on your device by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will turn your phone off and back on and wipe any information related to your Bluetooth or saved Wi-Fi networks. No personal data will be removed. The following link also has the troubleshooting steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes