Are there 2 different sizes of the iPhone 6s?
LAUGIB76

Just wondering if there might be 2 different sizes of the iphone 6s? I ordered a new case for mine and it was supposed to be for the iphone 6s and it ended up being too big.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 6s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAUGIB76, I know with all the cases out here, it can be difficult to choose the correct model for your phone. The iPhone 6s was released in two sizes, the 6s 4.7" screen and 6s plus 5.5" screen. Some cases will only show the screen size and not 6s/6s plus. All of our accessories have a 14 day worry free guarantee.  You can return or exchange for the correct size, even if you opened it. Was the case purchased through Verizon?

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pennydog

yes there is a bigger one-ultra its called i think. It's about the size of a poptart.

0 Likes
pennydog

No- 6S Plus....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAUGIB76, I know with all the cases out here, it can be difficult to choose the correct model for your phone. The iPhone 6s was released in two sizes, the 6s 4.7" screen and 6s plus 5.5" screen. Some cases will only show the screen size and not 6s/6s plus. All of our accessories have a 14 day worry free guarantee.  You can return or exchange for the correct size, even if you opened it. Was the case purchased through Verizon?

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes