App not loading?
Robinson_1995
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did the recent iOS 10 fix update break the app for anyone else? It will not load on my 6+ running 10.0.1 but works fine on my sisters 6 running 9.3.3 I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and hard reset my phone but nothing works. i just switched off my parents plan and onto my sisters new plan yesterday. could that be causing an issue with it not loading? It loads just fine on my iPad using iOS 10.0.1 and logging in with my phone #.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: App not loading?
Robinson_1995
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just realized that I have the 6S+ (Not sure if that matters)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

All updates are meant to improve and enhance your device, Robinson_1995. Let’s take a closer look to see what’s going on. Which app are you referring to? What happens when you select the app in question? Any trouble with other apps?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Robinson_1995
Enthusiast - Level 1

The "My Verizon" app.

0 Likes
Robinson_1995
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I select the app it starts to show a loading circle and it seems like the screen tries to change the upper status bar to be black, and then goes back to a white but never loads another screen for me to type in my username or password. If I keep the phone unlocked and awake for a very long time it will eventually tell me that the servers are unavailable but this isn't true because my iPad and sisters phone can access it just fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robinson_1995,

It is odd to hear this is occurring with your My Verizon app. Let's keep digging. Is this occurring while you are on WiFi &/or on cell data (4G/LTE)? Are your sister & the iPad all on the same account?

ChristineJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Robinson_1995
Enthusiast - Level 1

This occurs while I'm on wifi or data. My sister is on the same plan and has no trouble but my iPad doesnt have cellular data and works fine on wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robinson_1995,

We appreciate you attempting to use our self service options. Our apologies that you are having trouble with our application. Since you moved off of your parent’s account, have you removed the app and reinstalled it? Can you sign into your phone number on a computer?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
Robinson_1995
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times with the same result. I can sign in using my number on a computer.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

No issues with the app on my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 10. I assume if you've deleted the app and reinstalled that you have the latest version of the app. No clue what the issue could be.