$200 rebate still offered if my 4s sleep/power button does not work? (phone still powers on and off)
KaLySt

I ordered a 6plus and would like to trade in my 4s 64 GB for the rebate. My 4s phone does power on and off, however the actual sleep/power button does not work. Will I still be able to take advantage of the full $200 rebate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: $200 rebate still offered if my 4s sleep/power button does not work? (phone still powers on and off)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your device must be in good working condition. Customers can trade-in an iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, and 5s from any carrier with the purchase of a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and receive a $200 gift card (iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c) or $300 (iPhone 5s). The iPhone 6 Trade-In Promotion is a great opportunity for customers, new and existing, to get the latest iPhone at little to no cost!

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: $200 rebate still offered if my 4s sleep/power button does not work? (phone still powers on and off)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your device must be in good working condition. Customers can trade-in an iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, and 5s from any carrier with the purchase of a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and receive a $200 gift card (iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5c) or $300 (iPhone 5s). The iPhone 6 Trade-In Promotion is a great opportunity for customers, new and existing, to get the latest iPhone at little to no cost!

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes