upgrading to an iphone 5 with family plan with one line with unlimited data, help!
Yujin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 3 lines on my account, one is an unlimited iPhone 4S, second one is regular iPhone 4 with 300 mb of data (lowest plan), the third is a dumb phone. i can upgrade the iphone 4 with 300mb data, but if i do and then switch the phone to my unlimited line, will i be able to keep the unlimited data ? does going from 3G to 4G kill the unlimited plan as well? very confused as i know if i upgrade the unlimited line, i will lose the plan, but what if i get the upgrade from another line? or just buy the phone at full price?

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: upgrading to an iphone 5 with family plan with one line with unlimited data, help!
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Yujin! You certainly understand your options related to upgrading your phone! You can purchase the phone for the full retail cost. You can activate the phone on your account and keep unlimited data! Your second option is to upgrade using the eligible line and when the phone arrives it can be activated on your number. I'm sure this will help!

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes