updated to ver 8.4.4 It will recognize my wireless router but will not connect to internet.
Buck07

When I turn W/F on my home wireless is recognized by the phone. In previous software, because to log on requires a key, there was a place that asked for that key. After new update, it asked for password. Key won't work there. Was on chat with verizon last night for an hour. We tried "not recognizing" my router and also reset wireless. Nothing worked.

Have one of tow questions. Did anyone have same problem or does anyone know how to go back to previous software version?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: updated to ver 8.4.4 It will recognize my wireless router but will not connect to internet.
Buck07

Sorry...new ver was 8.4.1

0 Likes
Re: updated to ver 8.4.4 It will recognize my wireless router but will not connect to internet.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Buck07,

Connecting to WIfi is extremely important to help keep data under control. Let's get you connected. There have been no issues with this software release 8.4.1. This is for an Apple IPhone right? Can you connect to other Wifi networks without an issue?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes