transfering contacts
spine
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok, now that most of us will have their phones tomorrow , I'm wondering whats the best and easiest way to get all my contacts from my android to the new Iphone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: transfering contacts
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure, but either their will be instructions inside the box or if you're like me.. I'll just wait till Saturday and go to Verizon and do it there. Best of luck

0 Likes
spine
Enthusiast - Level 2

The though of walking into verizon the day after release haunts me ,lol. I'll try my self, if not I'll wait till everyone goes back to work on monday

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

what kinda phone do you have? you can use verizons backup assistant or sync your phone with gmail to back up your contacts you should have it for free.. they have more information on how to do it on the FAQS page

0 Likes
spine
Enthusiast - Level 2

If i had my choice I'd go with back up assistant,  i didnt think apple products utilized back assis.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

they do, well at least they did with iphone 4 when i first got it.. that how i did my with my black berry. it should be in the appstore.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

here spine this should tell you.. i doubt the iphone 5 will be different

http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/transfer_contacts/iphone_vz_transfer.html

edit: fixed link

0 Likes
transfering contacts
spine
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's awesome Josh , thanks a bunch

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

You will need to download the vz contact transfer app and do it that way. You can't just sync the contact via the backup assist site.

0 Likes