texts as emails?
crackup70

others say when I send them texts, they come through as emails...anyone know why this would happen? and how do I change it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: texts as emails?
AllyJean
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been receiving texts as emails from my family members as well.  This just started happening a couple days ago.  Interested in hearing what could be causing this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@crackup70

That's odd!  Let's ensure your text messaging recipients are receiving your messages as texts and not as email.

What model phone do you have and when did this problem begin?  Is this happening with all of your texts and with multiple recipients?  Lastly, are you using the stock messaging application that came preloaded on your phone or have you downloaded a 3rd party messaging application?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AllyJean
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been receiving texts as emails from my family members as well.  This just started happening a couple days ago.  Interested in hearing what could be causing this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This would certainly make receiving messages quickly through your messaging app difficult, AllyJean. Especially if they are coming through your email inbox instead. Let's help get the routed back to where they need to go.

To confirm, is this happening with all text messages, or is only happening with your iMessages?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes