Re: so what is everyone doing to make sure they dont miss the Fedex/UPS guy tomorrow?
Stumpy59

Nope not here. They just start their sort about 8:15 here and they don't leave until 9:15 or so. This is not the first time I have done this. Also if it is on the truck already and the truck hasn't left they will go back and pull it.

0 Likes
Re: so what is everyone doing to make sure they dont miss the Fedex/UPS guy tomorrow?
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a military ball tomorrow but luckily my friend is a cosmetologist so we are doing hair and makeup at my house:) I will be here all day until 5pm:)

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Leaving the fedex drop form on my door so they will def deliver. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow evening.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

thats a good idea, but i dont trust the people in my complex lots of jerks lol

0 Likes
SW1952
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are the second person who said this about Fedex. That is a UPS rule - no holds until after the first attempt.

FEDEX has no hard rule about it - I did this when I ordered the new iPad from Apple without any problem.

0 Likes
SW1952
Enthusiast - Level 3

And at least FEDEX will honor that request. UPS it is "up to the driver's discretion" (re: safety) to leave an item at a front door.

0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

The form does have a section to place the address of a friend/neighbor to sign for you. I'm guessing the driver may deliver to the alternate location if you have it noted on the form and the live in the same building.........and you have a friend or neighbor you trust in your complex.

0 Likes
bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm taking it off, and going in on saturday to make up for friday lol.

heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

haha skipping work for a phone thats great.. i didnt mean to make this a question thread but im going to make this the correct answer anyway lol

0 Likes
Akisato
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had it shipped to where I work so I should get it early morning with the usually daily deliveries there hopefully!

0 Likes