Re: ship date or deliver by date?
keithsherbaugh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand the demand for this phone was great. But I can't believe I ordered online on the 9/28 and it is not scheduled to ship until 10/26! A WHOLE MONTH! I used to own a competing store and whenever we had an upcoming launch of a popular device we stocked up for at least a month.

I pulled a newbie move and sold my AT&T Galaxy Note on the 28th lol so now I have no phone, YIKES! Verizon and Apple are making me a bit upset with this delay. I am half tempted to cancel my order (and my other Verizon line) and either order a Razr M or go back to AT&T and get the Note 2 or the S3.

Poor planning on Verizon and Apples part IMHO>

Jerseylvr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope you are one verizon employee that TRULY knows what you are talking about because even when I called Verizon I was told the email was wrong and 10/5 was my ship by date, not delievery date. My order accoring to Verizon has not been shipped yet.

0 Likes
Jem1017

I ordered mine on 9/17. When I checked yesterday my status had changed to order processing, payment not yet taken out. PLUS my ship date changed to 10/26. WTH?!?! It was 10/5. I called and the csr assured me I would have it by the 5th, but my card still has not been charged. I've been patient up till now, but this is driving me CRAZY. Their status updates SUCK!!!

0 Likes