service going in and out since tuesday, have reset and power down, 19008 area

service going in and out since tuesday, have reset and power down, 19008 area

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: service going in and out since tuesday, have reset and power down, 19008 area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 025,

I am so sorry to learn of any service issues, as we always want your wireless experience to be stellar. I'm here to help you with a resolution. Let's gather some information, to make sure we're on the right path. What services are affected (voice, messaging, data)? Are you aware of any other VZW customers having the same experience in this location? Please share some details for me, thank you. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: service going in and out since tuesday, have reset and power down, 19008 area
S_J_B

I'm not in the same area i am in 60435 and 60436, but since saturday my phone service keeps cutting in and out, My boyfriend has somewhat of the same issue with losing bars and a slower connection to the internet plus his hotspot, so I thought at first it was because I paid my bill a day or two late, but since paying my bill my service still shuts off completely with no bars, internet, talk, and text. So if i or even my mother, who i am main/only contact, had an emergency the time it took to come back on i would be messed up cause i couldnt do anything. I pay almost $300 a month for unlimited everything for two brand new IPhone x maxs. I have been with this company for almost 14 years and have had little to no problems until 4 years ago when the prices got jacked up and your sales people decide to sell me junk plans with junk devices. I love this company, but i dont love the prices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. What is the make and model of your device? When did this first start happening?

EllisandraC_VZW

If my response answred your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for you help with this!!

0 Likes
S_J_B

I have an Iphone X Max. It started on Friday night, March 15, 2019, while I was at home at around 5pm or 6pm Central time but now does it while I am at work. It happens at least once every other day if not every day.

0 Likes