problems with sms messaging
1redsiren

only iphone users are getting my text's. just like everyone else most of my daily important contacts dont get my messages. very frustrating. The Verizon store has no idea why

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: problems with sms messaging
Sauceboyz

So after 3 hours on the phone with Verizon and 1 hour with Apple it turns out that there was a block on my number at Verizon for downloads and pictures. After that block was removed by Verizon, I can text again!

I never had similar problems with my Blackberry. So make sure you don't have a similar block and don't waste your time resetting your phone your phone multiple times, and restoring from iTunes.

Think different?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey 1redsiren!

I am so sorry to hear the troubles that you are having with your text messaging! It's strange to hear that your iMessage (texts to iPhones) is working, but SMS. When did this start? What zip code are you in? When you try and send a message, do you get any errors or what happens? Are you able to receive messages at all? Any problems with calls or data? Please let us know so that we can assist further. Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Sauceboyz

Your Twitter support is useless. You really need to train your reps to effectively trace this problem. The advice I received on Twitter was rediculous.

0 Likes