my iphone 5c will say its turning on, but wont. i got it to turn on twice, but after i typed in my passcode, it turned off again and wont turn on. what should i do?
hdanmartinez529

my iphone 5c will say its turning on, but wont. i got it to turn on twice, but after i typed in my passcode, it turned off again and wont turn on. what should i do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: my iphone 5c will say its turning on, but wont. i got it to turn on twice, but after i typed in my passcode, it turned off again and wont turn on. what should i do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure to get your phone consistantly working again, hdanmartinez529. Have you had the chance to plug it into your home charger for a few hours before trying again? Did you get any error message after entering your code? Does the screen or anything light up at all? Try pressing and holding both your power and home key for about 30 seconds.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: my iphone 5c will say its turning on, but wont. i got it to turn on twice, but after i typed in my passcode, it turned off again and wont turn on. what should i do?
hdanmartinez529

I left it on the charger for 6 hours and it finally turned on, but the screen is grainy and has lines up and down. Could this be fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
hdanmartinez529

That is very strange! Was the display malfunctioning prior to the charging difficulties? Has this phone been dropped or exposed to any sort of liquid? Does restarting the phone help to improve the display at all?

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you are still under warranty and not physical or liquid damage you should be able to get a replacement. If not then I hope you have insurance. Take it to a VZW corporate store.

0 Likes