is there a way to block my phone from sending and receiving pictures and videos without restricting group texts
Beckb

Is it possible to block my phone from sending receiving pictures and videos?  Is it possible to do without blocking group texts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: is there a way to block my phone from sending and receiving pictures and videos without restricting group texts
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Excellent question Beckb!

You can log on to My Verizon to add blocks, including "Block Picture & Video Messages". When logged in to My Verizon, search on the left hand side for "block services". You will then have the option to click "messaging" and block picture and video messaging. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: is there a way to block my phone from sending and receiving pictures and videos without restricting group texts
michelleh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Excellent question Beckb!

You can log on to My Verizon to add blocks, including "Block Picture & Video Messages". When logged in to My Verizon, search on the left hand side for "block services". You will then have the option to click "messaging" and block picture and video messaging. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes