iphone5
OldCryBaby

Can I upgrade  to the iphone 5 on my husbands upgrade to my number and still keep my unlimited data plan? Also if I ever have to increase my minutes will my unlimited data be affected ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone5
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

OldCryBaby wrote:

Can I upgrade  to the iphone 5 on my husbands upgrade to my number and still keep my unlimited data plan? Also if I ever have to increase my minutes will my unlimited data be affected ?

Thank you all for your comments and responses. They are greatly appreciate.

@OldCryBaby,

If you currently have a Smartphone with the unlimited data plan on your line you will be able to keep the unlimited data plan when upgrading to another Smartphone. If you decide to change your calling plan you will also be able to keep your unlimited data plan since no changes would be made to the data plan. 

Hope this clarifies your concern.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

If you currently have the unlimited data plan, and still do when the iPhone 5 arrives, you will be able to keep it.

0 Likes
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

if he has a smart phone with unlimited data yah

0 Likes
drewsmithwick

If you have Unlimited data on your current plan than you are Granfathered in for life.

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

OldCryBaby wrote:

Thank you all for your comments and responses. They are greatly appreciate.

@OldCryBaby,

If you currently have a Smartphone with the unlimited data plan on your line you will be able to keep the unlimited data plan when upgrading to another Smartphone. If you decide to change your calling plan you will also be able to keep your unlimited data plan since no changes would be made to the data plan. 

Hope this clarifies your concern.

0 Likes
OldCryBaby

Thank You John B.... sure glad to hear that cause I don't want to lose my unlimited data plan

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

OldCryBaby wrote:

Thank You John B.... sure glad to hear that cause I don't want to lose my unlimited data plan

I know you got your solution, but I wanted to clear up something about a comment made by someone above... Your husband's line and phone do not matter (he doesn't have to have a smartphone or unlimited plan) since the phone is going on YOUR line.

0 Likes