iphone 5s please unlock!
markoni

Hello verizon support,

mine iphone 5s is locked to verizon usa

i see on web, all iphones 5s was unlocked but mine is locked.

please check my imei in system : IMEI: [removed]

thank you in advance

Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5s please unlock!
markoni

I see you remove mine IMEI, can you give me any email address for contact verizon tehnical support for unlock my phone.

best regards

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no email address for the Verizon Wireless technical support. You can check the IMEI number by following the instructions in the link. Activate a Phone You Already Own BYOD | Verizon Wireless

I know for a fact that the iPhone 5s is SIM unlocked from the factory since I have personally used a Verizon model on another carrier within the USA. If yours is locked, it might be for other reasons.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
markoni

i know Ann154 but mine iphone is locked to verzion i dont know why,

Congratulations! Your device works on the Verizon Wireless network.

and device locked to other USA networks only work with VERIZON sim card.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Was the phone sold as a Verizon prepaid phone?  Prepaid phones are locked for 12 months.

Or if the phone was never used on Verizon it wasnt unlocked at the time Verizon unlocked all LTE phones.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We take your phone security seriously Markoni. We don't want you to display any personal information. We do not lock our devices, and you can review this information here: http://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy Are you looking to activate the phone on our service or looking to start service?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes