icmms1.sun5.lightsurf.net?
anik
Enthusiast - Level 1

After checking the message logs in my billing report on my verizon, I noticed that a picture message I had sent to an android phone was marked sent ,however, "icmms1.sun5.lightsurf.net" was displayed immediately following the displayed number.

Did the android user receive the picture?

Labels (2)
Re: icmms1.sun5.lightsurf.net?
ERISAN22
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Knowing that your message made it to the recipient is important, anik. Help has arrived. Had the recipient indicated that they did not get your message? What path on My Verizon did you take to view that detail?

Lynn_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JG0702

I have sent a important image by text to my office email. it's arrived. but it also send to To: [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]; Amy Liu.  

I don't like it. Please explain to me why it is like this? or your text message is hacked or my iphone is hacked?

Please reply to us in professional way.

Thanks,

Amy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to help in any way we can with your messages? Is this the first time you send a message to an email address? What happens if you try to text a different email account? 

0 Likes
JG0702

dang! how to change my username here!!!

0 Likes
JG0702

or how to delete my message here!!! I will never be here anymore.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.