iPhone 5s Constant Dropped Calls
Snapdragin

I've just upgraded from iPhone 4 to the 5s. I had great connections, was able to get service when others were not. I dropped phone one time too many and shattered the glass (inside the case) My new iPhone 5s has horrible service. How can this be? And is it my imagination or am I suddenly also having a great deal of trouble with my MiFI jetpack? Where I once had great service, now I can't get a signal. Any thoughts or advice would be appeciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s Constant Dropped Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Snapdragin,

You deserve the best signal at all times! When did these issues start? What zipcode is this issue occuring in? Is the issue only happening indoors? How may bars of signal are you receiving on the device & jetpack in the problem area?

Thanks,
PamelaF_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Snapdragin

Hi,

The poor signal started with this new iPhone. I never have more than 2 bars and usually have 1. It's almost never on LTE service-- so disappointing.

My MiFi, which I had been thrilled with for over a year, now is very, very sketchy. It disconnects now and stays on 3G mostly now. So between my phone and my MiFi, I can't work from home anymore because I don't have reliable service.

I was interrupted while writing this with a message saying I have no cellular service.

I also have a strange pinkish spot on my keyboard now.

Thanks for looking into this.

Sandra Goins

Sent with kindness from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks you for your reply, Snapdragon! We want to bring back the reliable service that you have grown to love! Is this primarily happening in your home with both the iPhone and Jetpack? May I have your zip code to reference the area? What model is the Jetpack?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Snapdragin

Yes. My zip at home is 90305. Jet pack doesn't have a model number.

Thanks,

S

Sent with kindness from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you offering these details! On the iPhone please go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Once it restarts you will have to setup WiFi again if needed. The Jetpack may have a removable battery and the model information will be under the battery if so.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport  

0 Likes