iPhone 5 with Verizon discount + $35 cash back
sfinny
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey guys,

So I got an email about this discount on Verizon 8-10% discount on your monthly bill + new customers get $35 cash back on the purchase of any device (Android and iPhones). Apparently it works for everyone as long as you buy a device. I am not eligible for an upgrade yet but my brother used it and the dsicoutn was applied on the family plan. Here is the link to that promotion

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 with Verizon discount + $35 cash back
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

nice...i think ill take that advantage as im eligible for an upgrade...thanks for sharing...Smiley Happy

briskinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems like a pretty good offer since it is impossible to get a discount on the iPhone 5. I do have a question though? I you purchase several phones in a family plan do you get $35 for each phone?

0 Likes
sfinny
Enthusiast - Level 2

i m pretty sure you would get $35 for each line... but you would have to ask customer service to be sure

0 Likes
Bissy

Does this apply if we just purchased a phone on February 1st??

0 Likes
sfinny
Enthusiast - Level 2

you have to purchase using this deal i think, but if you did then yah it would apply

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

hmm...im guessing id have to print that out and bring it with me to the verizon store on monday[2.18.13], show it to them and see what happens then when i upgrade to a new phone. thanks..!

0 Likes
sfinny
Enthusiast - Level 2

When you place your order IN STORE you don't get the cash back or the discount, only if you purchase online via that website.

0 Likes
briskinn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this discount still valid on the Galaxy S4?

0 Likes