Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
Mronline1

I never received an email from Verizon with shipping/tracking info. I was wondering what happened, I called the 800 number for Verizon and then was given a tracking number today. My phone is on the truck for delivery by 3pm. So, don't know what happened to shipping email but I'm happy its on the truck for delivery today.

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Welcome to to club awindell! Many of us have the same issue and " its a misunderstanding" on the customers part not VW". Yes, I guess we were all told the same story, rec'd the deliver by 9/21/12, confirmation and ALL COMMUNICATION HAS NOW SEIZED!  The order status page is not working due to technical difficulties since last night. Ship date changed to 9/21/12...no emails updating this change, nothing.  Oh best thing is trying to get a straight answer. I have heard so many different excuses that when I spoke to a supervisor I started laughing out of frustration.

0 Likes
coltc99
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am not upset that I didn't receive the phone today. A little disappointed, but not upset. I figured it would be like his.

However, I am upset that I cannot find out when the new phone will ship! This is poor customer service. If anything, tell us that you don't know. I just want the truth!

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exactly!!! Just tell the truth VW!!!. That is by point, excuses, excuses and not one direct answer.

awindell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm on hold right now with customer service. CSR: well your order status says it's not going to ship until 9/21....me: yeah that's today, is it going to ship today?....CSR: umm i'm going to put you on hold for just a second...

awesome.

0 Likes
coltc99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Let us know what you find out? Please..

0 Likes
ladiva927
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good Luck awindell!! I called today and was put on hold for so long I hung up. CSR called me back about 20 min. later to say "no tracking info available" and was not aware the order status page online is not working.  I was told to expect my phone on 9/25/12 but not sure since tracking info is not available.

0 Likes
tsbrady1
Enthusiast - Level 2

it's heeeeerrrrrr! everything came including the accessories i ordered, now to active and port!

chicchica
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand all the "frustration" with the phones, shipping and VZW's lack of customer service, but seriously, is it that necessary to get so worked up about a phone?  Eventually, they are all going to go out and get shipped.  It doesn't appear that things go smoothly for any company that is doing a big launch and I especially didn't expect anything less from VZW.  At this point VZW knows they are going to make tons of money off these phones, they aren't worrying how NOT to piss people off.  They are just as frustrated I'm sure, because they are getting bombarded with phones calls from tons of people asking then when, where, how come?

Honestly, if I don't get my phone today, and that's the worst thing that happens to me, I'll survive and still manage to live my life.  People stalking VZW and Fed Ex appear to have bigger issues. Happy Iphone 5 release   

0 Likes
awindell
Enthusiast - Level 1

CSR I spoke with was very helpful and friendly and I even apologized for all the "unhappy" customers I'm sure she has dealt with today. She confirmed that my phone is shipping today but with the large amount of phones shipping today, shipping emails are being sent out in a schedule but that I should receive mine by noon. She said phones shipping today are expected to be delivered on Monday. One more weekend with this iPhone 4 isn't going to kill me

So even if your order status says "in process" like mine does but with a shipping date of 9/21 it should still ship today even if you haven't received a tracking number yet. Hope this helps someone!

0 Likes