Re: **iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

I have now officially recieved tracking numbers for a delivery date of 9/21 so I would say to those that are still waiting as long as you have something that shows 9/21 be patient it is coming.  You cannot really complain until after the fact anyway. 

0 Likes
theroamingjoe2012
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope you're right.  The natives are getting restless around here!  🙂

0 Likes
courtneywithem

Is this info only if you ordered from the verizon website?

0 Likes
**iPhone 5 shipping schedules**
ccmd2b

Finally received my "will receive by Friday 21st" with Fed Ex tracking number!  YAY!  You guys were right all along!  Only thing now is that I'm wishing I would have gotten the white instead of black.  I may just show up at Verizon and buy the white one, then sell mine "with profit hopefully" on Ebay or something..

0 Likes
JustinJustin

When did you place your order?

I still had nothing heard from Verizon although my only email, order confirmation email, saying deliver by 9/21. But it's already end of Wednesday.

0 Likes
ccmd2b

I stayed up and ordered at approx 2:10 AM CST on the 14th when it became available from Verizon website.  I also paid full retail as my contract isn't up yet and I want to keep my unlimited data.  Don't know if that matters though..

0 Likes
Johnvz08

I placed order at 2:45am on 24th

Sent from my iPhone 4S

0 Likes
Moneyman202

Um...why don't you just go in and exchange it for a white one? A lot less hassle then having to sell the black one on ebay.

0 Likes
ccmd2b

I had thought about that but they said it would be incur a restocking fee.  But straight up swapping out shouldn't be an issue.  I'll re-check with another associated to confirm.. Good idea though. thx.

0 Likes
chicchica
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received my Fed Ex overnight shipping tracking number at 4:26 AM this morning.  I ordered via verizonwireless on 9/14 @ 10:00 AM EST.  I'm scheduled to receive my phone tomorrow before 3:00 PM.  The excitement begins, I figured I wouldn't be getting mine till next week.

0 Likes