iPhone 5 Transfer Upgrade Issues
kdziekan

How do I go about fixing this? When I go to switch an iPhone 5 on a secondary line to my primary phone number I get this error. Do I need a new SIM card or do I just put the current SIM card in the iPhone 5 into "Aging Status"? And then AFTER 24 hours reactivate and pair the SIM with my primary number? Is this correct? Also, I never "purchased" a new SIM card for my primary line of service. All I did was open a new line of service and pre-ordered an iPhone 5. Frustrating.

Activation Transaction

Your request cannot be completed

Our records indicate you recently purchased a SIM card for this MDN but have not activated it yet.  You have the option to proceed with your online equipment order after you have activated your new SIM card or you may contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for further assistance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 Transfer Upgrade Issues
yr2615
Contributor - Level 1

I say call Verizon and have them switch the lines for you. People on here have posted that that has worked for them. I made the mistake of activating mine on Friday evening and have since been unable to transfer it to the correct line. I was first told 24 hours from when I first activated the phone, now it's supposedly 24 hours from when I deactivated the phone.

0 Likes
kdziekan

Same here. The phone was activated on the secondary line Friday evening around 1700.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kdziekan!

I'm really excited for your new phone!  I apologize for my delayed response and I hope you got everything activated and running!

If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes