iPhone 5 Tracking
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did anyone receive a tracking number or know when the tracking numbers will be available? I know that they ship via FedEx and I heard that you have to be there to sign for the package, so I wanted to have them hold it at the FedEx by my house so I can just pick it up after work. Anyone who previously pre-ordered iPhones have any experience with picking it up vs. having it delivered?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 Tracking
chicchica
Enthusiast - Level 1

You won't receive the tracking number until they are ready to be shipped.  Since the dates have been moved back it could be another week or so before you get one.

0 Likes
ckizz
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, but I'm sure once people do, they'll be a nice long thread about it. I had to sign for my 4 way back when.

0 Likes
ckizz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, use this link:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Your tracking number will be on there once available.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not sure if it matters (could have been coincidence) but it seemed to help with me.

Type your last name in all capital letters. Someone mentioned it in a thread awhile ago and that was the trick for me.

0 Likes
madg1976

Got my tracking number at 1PM EST today via email. Overnight shipping and already picked up in PA. However, phone being held for future delivery which means Apple/Verizon et al have asked that Fedex not deliver before Friday.

0 Likes