iPHONE 5 : possibly announced at 10 am pacific time
RvrsideGirl951
Enthusiast - Level 3
Im excited about the announcement apple is making today. I dont know what it is but according to everyone else its the iphone (its what im crossing my fingers for) The verizon website doesnt say anything about the iphone but gives a hint saying : "Looking for the big news?, let us keep you informed" -- i know that doesnt mean anything but they put it up for some reason . If it is the iphone 4 update then im excited for it as well since i have the iphone 4.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPHONE 5 : possibly announced at 10 am pacific time
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

nope its the 4s

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

so no iphone 5, and no lte

sorry i-folk

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I think a lot of people are more upset that it's not called the iPhone 5 than they are about anything else. It was pretty much assumed that LTE was NOT going to happen on the next iPhone so that shouldn't be the huge disappointment. People wanted a faster processor (got it). They wanted a better camera (got it). They wanted voice recognition (got it). They wanted a global iPhone (got it). I'm pretty sure even with the 4s moniker it will sell well...even among those that already have the iPhone 4. I think there might be a 64 GB model also (I may be wrong). No matter what was announced there will always be complaints about it missing something. If it fits your needs, cool. If not, that's cool too.

0 Likes
bgaumont

Where, on Friday, do we pre-order the New Verizon iPhone 4S?

0 Likes
sjsharks70

Yes, would like to know how/when I can pre-order the iPhone 4s?

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

check verizons website on friday

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

actually i`m just bummed that it doesn`t have a 4 inch screen. lol. At my age i need as much screen realestate that i can fit in my pocket.

0 Likes
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3

I have to agree.   NO 4G (LTE), same old form factor (screen size) and in general a disappointment from what it could have been.   So it has "Siri" . . . YAWN.    So it has a faster processor . . . it absolutely needed that!.     So it's Global and can be used in Poland . . . but no LTE across town?   Please.     The only thing this is going to sell more of will be the upcoming Nexus Prime!

0 Likes
Disco63
Contributor - Level 1

So the processor is twice as fast.  All that means is that you will burn through your 2gb data plan in half the time!

0 Likes