Re: iPHONE 5..........june!
MystyPines
Enthusiast - Level 3

Who are these people that "know" that the iPhone 5 is being released in June?   Please state your source.

0 Likes
test_one_two
Enthusiast - Level 3

johnvzw wrote:

When did Apple announce this? Please only post facts... No one can predict the future... 

I people only posted facts on this forum there'd be like 5 posts and 2 users.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

They're just going off of Apple's yearly refresh cycle.  Apple isn't likely to pass on the chance to make more money so I'm sure they'll probably release an updated version for AT&T.  As for Verizon, I think they'll wait til next year and possibly release one with LTE support.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

ARCHANGEL wrote:
.....I guess this is a good test to see if verizon is more money hungry than they are concerned about us.

Verizon is a business, not your mom and dad.

0 Likes
ccaldwell1003

test_one_two wrote:

johnvzw wrote:

When did Apple announce this? Please only post facts... No one can predict the future... 

I people only posted facts on this forum there'd be like 5 posts and 2 users.

bahahahaha!

0 Likes
girlgenius16

I don't believe EVERYTHING I read on the internet, but if this is true, then it definitely looks like Apple won't be ready to release an LTE version of the iPhone this summer.

Now, it still doesn't rule out a new iPhone with just CDMA and upgraded features.... hmm.....

Engadget - Apple Job Posting Calls For Another LTE Expert

0 Likes
mhrandall
0 Likes
AnnistonMedic
Contributor - Level 1

I am not worried. I have another upgrade coming in June. From the looks of it on EBAY, Iphone 4s are still selling really well. I will just sell this one and upgrade, if the new iPhone 5 is even worth the hassle.

0 Likes
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

There is always something newer coming out just around the corner.  If you wait until nothing new is expected, you will never get a new phone.  Get what you want and enjoy it for as long as you can.  I will get what I like and stick with it.

0 Likes
mpf189

dougie011 wrote:

There is always something newer coming out just around the corner.  If you wait until nothing new is expected, you will never get a new phone.  Get what you want and enjoy it for as long as you can.  I will get what I like and stick with it.

Exactly..

Anyway, it would be smart of Apple not to give any information about the release date of the iPhone 5 until sometime after the launch of the iPhone 4 on Verizon.

0 Likes