Highlighted

i have received the same picture message about 75 times today from another verizon member is there anyway to make it stop besides blocking there number?

so today i have received the same picture message from a verizon customer 75 times today is there anyway to make it stop besides blocking there number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: i have received the same picture message about 75 times today from another verizon member is there anyway to make it stop besides blocking there number?

Customer Support

mark.obie

I definitely want to make sure you only receive new messages once! Let's find out what's going on. Has this ever happened before? Is this an iMessage or a regular SMS? Please give this a try: http://vz.to/1igvSeM

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: i have received the same picture message about 75 times today from another verizon member is there anyway to make it stop besides blocking there number?

I have already gone through those steps they are telling me its on her end but i still keep receiving them.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

By the way this is a picture message both of us have verizon

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Are those picture messages being sent to your number as 1 photo? But it comes in 75 times? Is the person sending them in your contacts list?

0 Likes
Highlighted

This person was in my contact list the total messages received was 5,258 the other person had to get a new phone and it seems to have taken care of the issue

Sent from my iPhone