hoodwinked,bilked,lied to by verizon
yardta

7 yr. verizon customer . I'm going to T-Mobile/Walmart plan. My VZN contract ends Jan. It turns out I never needed the $110 family plan. I could've saved $1400 over the last 2 yrs. while VZN online and support assured me about that plan. Now there's nobody to complain to. I plan to cost them more than I lost, just by talking to all the senior citizen centers. I know, I know....Verizon doesn't care! I just noticed I can get a VZN prepaid plan for $100/yr in case I'd need coverage in rural areas or wherever.... backup phone not a bad idea. Will checkout ATT now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hoodwinked,bilked,lied to by verizon
shutterbug07
Contributor - Level 2

Just to let you know att is pretty much on point with Verizon. If you want cheap service look at straight talk or prepaid of any kind.

Re: hoodwinked,bilked,lied to by verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a customer of ours for seven years, we certainly appreciate your loyalty to us yardta! We also do not want to lose you. Allow us to restore your faith in VZW. What's plan are you currently on? Also, which plan are you referring to that would have better fit your needs. Please know that if we offer a plan that better fits your needs, you may always make a plan change. Please share further details regarding the plan you are referring too.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes