mmillard18

how to fix the clock on my iphone 5c its shows thw wroung time

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mmillard18,

Sorry to hear that your clock on your phone isn't showing up correctly. That could become very inconvenient depending on how much you rely on it. To change the time it is quite simple. All you need to do is go to: settings>genreal?Date and Time>and set the corresponding time zone correctly. Let us know if you have any issues with this.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rankin9988

I have this same issue.  Have done the resets, manual time set, turned off & on, etc, for it to yet to not keep correct time (fixes VERY temporarily)! This is very frustrating, seeing no real fix in all these discussions online.  Yes, I rely on this feature, and now, since it keeps messing up (at LEAST 10+ times a day!), I keep checking it more often.

I would like the permanent solution, please.  Help!

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
rankin9988

Hi Elector -  Have done the resets, manual time set, turned off & on, etc, for it to yet to not keep correct time (your suggestion only fixes VERY temporarily)! This is very frustrating.  There is no permanent solution to this, except a new phone.  Spoke with Verizon tech person on Friday. Smiley Sad 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Better suggestion, don't let verizon touch it. Go to an Apple Retail Outlet have them fiddle with it. You have 1 year of Apple manufacturer warranty.

Good Luck

0 Likes