confirmation email
rav80

Ordered the iPhone 5 last night.  Didn't get a confirmation email. Got the confirmation text to text Yes if I wanted the order to be confirmed.  Any one else didn't receive the confirmation email?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: confirmation email
primo468
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon website said to allow up to 24 hours for confirmation email (due to high volume/sales).  However, you should have received a confirmation number when you preordered.  You can check the delivery status using the confirmation number on Verizon wireless website.  Hope this helps  

0 Likes
kenmcc

I pre-ordered two iPhone 5's this morning and I received a confirmation email for one of them, but not the other.  Fortunately, I printed the Order Confirmation page with the order confirmation # for both iPhones.  Checking the order status online is hit or miss.

0 Likes
jwfrank

I ordered two iphone 5 last night at 0317 EDT.  Received the confirmation email.  However, if I go to Verizon site to track the order status it says the order can't be found.  Anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks

0 Likes
houser
Enthusiast - Level 3

jwfrank, try this site for tracking instead. Also, try using your pre-order number, not your actual order number.

0 Likes
bcblazer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cant find my order either..with pre confirmation number and last name..

kenmcc

Thie link you posted for checking my order status worked.  I used the order confirmation # and had to put my last name in all CAPS.  Thanks!  It says I have delivery date of 9/21/2012, we'll see.

0 Likes
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same issue. Order # and pre-order # gave me a message that said my order couldn't be found. I just used this link and my pre-order #, then typed in my last name all caps and it worked. It says the order is being processed. So, give that a try.

0 Likes
bcblazer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks...worked.

bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried that as well. Thank You. It said ship date 9-21-12. Oh ya expected ship date. I just looked at the apple store. At 4pm it was expected ship 2 weeks. Now it says 2-3 weeks wow.