anyone having any problems were it feels like there phone has been tapped into? I get messages from one contact (male) then I get the same message of question from another contact (female) saying the same thing but say they do not know each other.
m341611

has anyone felt as if their phone has been hacked with same contacts that say they do not know each other send same messages at same time as if one of hem can see my texts? How can I find out if my phone has been tampered with? I do not have the group message on. They always respond after a certain contact contacts me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: anyone having any problems were it feels like there phone has been tapped into? I get messages from one contact (male) then I get the same message of question from another contact (female) saying the same thing but say they do not know each other.
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

These contacts are your friends? Do they admit to sending the texts you refer to, or do they say they did not send it? If they deny the texts, then there seems to be a glitch somewhere that causes this. I've never heard of it. Try deleting those contacts from your phone. Wait a few days and see what happens. You can add them back later.

0 Likes