Worst Customer Service Ever!
oso916

On 8/12/13 I went Verizon Wireless in Elk Grove to purchase an iPhone 5.  Of course it's 1st come 1st serve but they waited on 2 customers before me.  Even one of the customer who they waited before me approached me and said you haven't been helped yet?  I said no but it's not your fault it's the manager (Mike) very poor customer service.  Not sure if Mike is his real name the clerk there hesitated when asked what his name was.  Why tell all the customers who enter the store it will be only a few minutes wait?  I waited for one hour and asked if they can waived the activation fee then the clerk had to asked the manager so more waiting.  The clerk told me Mike will be right there so more waiting which she already knew the answer.  Why does it matter who gave me the answer the manager or clerk?  Then she finally tell me Mike is with another customer but he told me I can get 30% off on any accessories but can't waive the activation fee.  It's not the money it's the principle behind it.  Maybe it's an age or racist thing, I'm a young Asian men.  So they waited on the older customers first.  I had other wireless providers in the past Sprint, At&t, and T-Mobile but by far this Verizon Wireless Elk Grove location is the worst customer service ever.  It was for a 2 year new customer activation $100 a month times 24 months equals $2400 and you can't even waive $35.

>>Personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service Ever!
EpJayhawks12
Contributor - Level 1

So you're mad they told you that they wouldn't wave a fee that you agreed to pay when you signed up?

SydneyK
Master - Level 3

This is not an age or race issue. Every new customer pays an activation fee; it has nothing to do with how much you're planning to spend over two years. If they waived the activation fee, they'd have all your friends and forum readers in there demanding the same. This is a simple matter of Verizon's policy, not the "worst customer service ever."

0 Likes
Cloudlv9
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why have a fee at all if it can be waived for anyone at anytime....?