Won't connect to Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender
loislevinsky

My iPhone 5c won't connect to my new Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender.  The phone has LTE enabled, but keeps getting "out of the network extender coverage" message.  My iPhone 6 connected immediately.  What is wrong?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Won't connect to Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Loislevinsky, the LTE Network Extender is a great way to boost your signal. Are you receiving an LTE signal on the 5C?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
loislevinsky

Yes 5c has LTE enabled, and 5 bars, but message at #48 says not under network coverage, and signal quality is no good. Now what? Thanks

Sent from Lois Levinsky's iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this information. Please keep the device within 15 feet of the extender for approximately 15 minutes. Afterwards, dial #48 once more.

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
loislevinsky

Did this. Still will not connect. Is getting LTE signal, does connect to wifi, but does not connect with my iphone 5c. Thanks. Lois

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Loislevinsky, sounds like we need to check out some settings with your Network Extender on our end. We’ll get you the help that you need, but in order to do so, we have to gain access to your account. Since this is a public thread, will not be able to do so here. I will be sending you a Private Message to get the details needed.

ErinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
loislevinsky

OK, thanks a lot. I really do expect to resolve this, as I can’t accept that this 4G LTE would exclude any phones lesser than iPhone 6. Most people I know are still using the 5. All do have LTE enabled, though, as that seems lilke the correct phone setting, right? Thanks, again. I look forward to resolution. Lois Levinsky

0 Likes