Will My iPhone 5 Be Eligible For The Trade In Promotion?
SarahJane0296
Enthusiast - Level 1

Will my iPhone 5 be eligible for trade in for iPhone 7 if the lock button is slightly dysfunctional ?

I want to qualify for the $400 trade in credit for my iPhone 5 for the iPhone 7, but my lock button is slightly dysfunctional. I think my phone is one of the small percent that got affected with this lock button issue, but the phone still functions. It just locks when I'm not even touching it, sometimes repeatedly. But it subsides plenty long enough for me to use it before it starts doing it again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my iPhone 5 be eligible for trade in for iPhone 7 if the lock button is slightly dysfunctional
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! This might cause the device to disqualify from the promotion as a traded in device does need to be in good working condition. I would recommend taking it to a store location for physical review.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Re: Will my iPhone 5 be eligible for trade in for iPhone 7 if the lock button is slightly dysfunctional
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! This might cause the device to disqualify from the promotion as a traded in device does need to be in good working condition. I would recommend taking it to a store location for physical review.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!