Why won't my phone turn on?
mynameiskaren

my phone wont turn on

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: phone wont turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to get your phone on and working right away, mynameiskaren. When was the last time it turned on? Is it fully charged? Has it been dropped or wet at all? Please elaborate so we can better assist in getting this resolved.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
tnahartz

working fine last night and plugged it in overnight to charge and today it wont turn on.  the green light is illuminated on top left

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tnahartz, we can't have you missing out on the service you need when your phone won't turn on. Let's gather some quick information to help ensure you can fully enjoy your phone. Just to confirm, are you using the iPhone 5? Is there any physical or liquid damage to the phone? Lastly, have you tried holding the power button and home button together for about 10 seconds or until the Apple logo appears? Here's a link for the alternate soft reset if needed. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64529/

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes