Why are my calls showing up on my iPad as well as my phone?
R-M-L

Phone calls are coming in on the Ipad as well as the Iphone.  How would this action be prevented?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone setup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

R-M-L, we understand the importance of making sure your calls go directly to your phone. What make/model iPad do you have? Usually, the culprit for this issue is Facetime. Please go into the settings of your iPad and scroll down and tap on Facetime. If Facetime is enabled, please disable it. This should take care of your issue. Please reach back out if you have any further questions.

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

R-M-L, we understand the importance of making sure your calls go directly to your phone. What make/model iPad do you have? Usually, the culprit for this issue is Facetime. Please go into the settings of your iPad and scroll down and tap on Facetime. If Facetime is enabled, please disable it. This should take care of your issue. Please reach back out if you have any further questions.

JoeyM_VZW            

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
R-M-L

O.K. It's a feature in Setting under Facetime alright, there's two switches right at the top that control this action. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information, I want to make sure that we take the correct steps to stop the calls from going to the tablet device. Can you please tell me the make and model of the device?

VeronicaM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
R-M-L

The iPhone model is 5s, but the iOS is the latest one 10. something.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great! Glad to hear your phone is up to date R-M-L .  Are you using wifi calling or do you have the ipad connected to our network? You can also go to the Control Center and enable the Do Not Disturb on the ipad.

KinquanaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
R-M-L

Most usage will be wifi, simply because most use will occur within a wifi zone. There is also an option for cell data if needed. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes