Re: Where is my tracking number?
EndersRapture
Enthusiast - Level 2

No gold for me, I ordered space grey at 12:20am and am having the 10/7 issue.. I actually tried ordering through apple.com first but for some reason it kept saying my Verizon password was wrong (even though 1 minute later I go log into Verizon.com and it worked..) I'd have my phone by now if I ordered right at midnight with Apple like I tried.

0 Likes
khowe1

"Thank you for your recent order.  Due to the volume of iPhone orders received, your entire shipment will not be shipped as scheduled."

Translation: "Thank you for your $200. Because we are unprepared and can't fulfill orders, we have nothing to send you!"

"We anticipate the new shipping date to be 10/7/2013 and will keep you updated if this changes. You will receive a confirmation email when your order ships that will provide you with a tracking number for your package."

Translation: "Just like the first time, we are going to completely guess about when your phone will be shipped, lets just say 10/7/2013. If this changes, we will send you an email some time after the 7th. You will receive an email when your phone is shipped and it will say "Your order is being processed" and it will have no tracking number."

"We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  If you'd like to change or cancel your order you may call 1-866-338-7390 for assistance. We recognize that you have a choice in wireless service and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless."

Translation: "If for some reason we caused you just a little bit of inconvenience, I guess we are sorry. If you need assistance please call 866-338-7390 and we will tell you that your order will be shipped on 9/24/2013 and we will also try and sell you every accessory we have. We recognize you have a choice in wireless service and after all of this, PLEASE DON'T SWITCH TO AT&T!!!!!"

0 Likes
msnycole

Expected ship date still says 9/24. Verizon totally handled this situation

like a bunch of morons. First of all change it to 10/7 because its

misleading. Get your stories straight. Second of all I am still really

pissed that people who ordered after me and ordered the exact same thing

got theirs. Is this how Verizons shows they care about customers?

0 Likes
larryiou812

verizon will delay anything they can at will, they are rude >Comment Deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
msnycole

Oddly enough I noticed my card was charged and my phone has been shipped. Regardless of the 10/7. So hopefully others start to see theirs ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
khowe1

What time on Sept 20 did you order and which color/GB?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
msnycole

505/507 sept 20 5s 16 gold

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
khowe1

What time in the morning? I ordered at 3:22 am EST. What about you?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
msnycole

205am CST

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
dianelestrain

I ordered my iPhone on the 20th as well and have yet to receive a FexEx tracking number and the system on Verizon is down. I'm usually a considerably patient person, but I was told that my phone was supposed to come in the first shipment (9/24) and I've chosen to accept the fact that it will come on the 7th, like the majority of Verizon customers. I've called everyday since the 24th to ask if they've received anything, and they say they've received none while I have friends on other carriers that actually did receive theirs on their estimated dates or on dates fairly close.

So, I would just appreciate if I wasn't being blatantly lied to by my local Verizon store and find out where my tracking number is. Is there anyone who might know something about getting a tracking number for FedEx so I can see if it was even shipped?

By the way, the order status on the Verizon website is down, (of course), so I can't use that. Any answers?

0 Likes