Where is my tracking number?
msnycole

I ordered my iPhone Friday at 207am CST a few minutes after it became available. Got an email saying estimated ship date 24th. That is also what the order status page said. Well 24th is almost over and I have no tracking number. Have called three times and they assure me its going to be sent. Is anyone else dealing with this??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my tracking number?
khowe1

THE SAME EXACT THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with their clueless reps who have no idea what is going  on. I ordered my phone at 3:22 am EST and expected ship date of today. NOTHING. card not charged, no tracking number.

One of them said that all orders from 9/20/13 3:01-8 am EST will be shipped 10/14.

According to articles online, they sold out at 3:28 am EST which means both of us got our orders in before they sold out.

Will take a serious look into other providers when this 2-year contract is up.

0 Likes
msnycole

This is ridiculous! They need to communicate what is going on 100% not guesses. If I don't get it I'll be rethinking now. Don't appreciate lies. If I knew Verizon was going to treat me this way I would have bought through Apple.

Hopefully a rep can give us insight.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
khowe1

The rep will come on here and say "both of you should get it soon after your expected ship date!"

Just blind lies. In 2 years when my contract is up, I'm going straight through Apple and I will probably be with AT&T then...

0 Likes
msnycole

Just called and was told probably by October 7th and I should be getting an

email about the delay soon. WTF. Livid. Verizon was very shady. Don't put

on your website during sales 9/24 so people buy from you when its not sure.

SHADY!!!

0 Likes
EndersRapture
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup, I just got the 10/7 email when it was supposed to be 9/24. I don't get how they miscounted all of these iphone shipdates. I'm really mad about it too. I also read someone say they ordered 12:30am and already got their tracking #. You obviously ordered before that and so did I (12:20AM) So I don't know how Verizon is handling this, but it's extremely poorly. I would have gone through Apple if I knew they were going to be so terrible with this.

0 Likes
msnycole

You know what I am so angry for the same reason. Why did I stay up to order

at 2am CST for nothing? People after us are getting phones and that is

total bullshit. Verizon was very very shady in this matter. They obviously

don't seem to care how they treat their customers either because they

aren't apologizing for blatantly lying.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM, EndersRapture

0 Likes
puneetr

The same happened to me too... The shipment date was 9/24 until today morning when I got an email that it was changed to 10/7. I ordered one 5s Gold 16GB and one 5s Silver 16 GB. Did you guys order Gold and is that leading to the delays?

0 Likes
msnycole

Yes I ordered gold! If I would have known that would have given me a 3 week

wait time I would have said screw it. Poor job at giving expectations to

customers.

0 Likes
msnycole

Oddly enough my ship date still says 9/24. That makes me even more mad

because Verizon just has its head up its ass.

0 Likes