Re: iPhone 5 cases
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

still deciding on mine, will be getting the wife an otterbox defender ( she drops her phone a lot for some reason and broker her fascinate speaker so no one can hear her now)

0 Likes
tazz62
0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any new cases that y'all suggest? I love Speck but I can't risk dropping that thing and having no case on it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Tazz62 & Community!

You just have to make your new iPhone your phone! I love accessories. Well of course I recommend our Apple approved cases & accessories, you can find them here: http://bit.ly/SN2qej

Just keep them in mind.

Thanks

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you're concerned about drops then I would look in to the Otterbox line. In general I wasn't a fan of the Defender because of the added bulk but it's not as bad on the iPhone 5...I have the black one right now as a temporary but if I decide to stay with the Defender I plan on ordering the Bolt color scheme. I used the reflex series on my iPhone 4s and I had excellent protection with it...without all of the bulk. If they release them soon enough I will go with that.

0 Likes
PagerPro56

I was thinking about buying a Mofie at Best Buy today, but saw a comment that said the charger heats up the phone a lot & Verizon said "Dump It". I am on hold for Tech. Support right now to ask them.

0 Likes