What is going on with my phone? It is slow sending text messages and failing to send to some of my contacts.
SoftballAllstar23
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today I have been trying to send text messages and they are slow and failing to send to some of my contacts. Why is it doing this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What is going on with my phone? It is slow sending text messages and failing to send to some of my contacts.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SoftballAllstar23,

We definitely want to get those messages flowing for you! Are you still having troubles with sending messages? Was this occurring in one specific location or everywhere? Aware of other VZW users in the area with similar concerns? Services like calling and data working?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What is going on with my phone? It is slow sending text messages and failing to send to some of my contacts.
cougaropaque

Me too...takes forever to get the bar across the screen to be sent.  Just now started getting Failure to Deliver messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cougaropaque,

Text messaging is my main means of communication so I completely understand the importance of having it work properly. Let's get your messages working right.

What's the zip code where you are having these issues? What phone do you have? How long has this been happening? Does this happen with every text message you attempt to send?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cougaropaque

Yes, very slow to send, iPhone 5c, about two weeks; all messages.

0 Likes
cougaropaque

62704 zip code

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cougaropaque,

I appreciate the additional details. I don't see any reported difficultie in your area. Are other Verizon users around you also experiencing issues? Are you also having difficulties with calls and data?
DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes