What are the odds????
mel1220
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunetly I have to work tomorrow and need to be there at 7:45am.   There is a VZW store in the same city where I work and I thought about calling them in the morning just to get an idea if they think they will sell out before my lunch hour. 

Does everyone think its going to be a mob scene at all the stores tomorrow or do you think most people maybe preordered?  I preordered but it wont be delivered til 10/05.  I thought if there was a chance they had any available by the time I went on lunch I could just purchase and cancel my order...

What are my odds??  Slim to none or do you think I have a chance??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What are the odds????
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

none zip zero zilch the panthers haver a better chance of winning the game tonight then verizon having the phones lol

0 Likes
jdparde

lol

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

depends on the model you are buying.  If you try and get the lowest one more than likely it'll be sold out.  The higher model you might get lucky on.  I know of a lot of people who went to stores and they all had a couple of the 4S 64GB left when the 4S debuted, but were out of stock for months on the 16GB(When they got them they were sold same day).

0 Likes
Not applicable

Honestly I don't get people getting all wet between the legs over this phone. It's nothing special. The Galaxy S III has that phone beat hands down. Heck A LOT of phones have it beat. People think the Iphone is some kind of magic thing because of a logo on it. Apple is a worse cult than those guys that ate the poisoned pudding thinking a comet had a spaceship hiding in it.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Honestly, the group of anti-iPhone bashers out there could be considered a cult following. If you don't like the device that's fine, But why go out of your way to bash those that DO in fact enjoy the iPhone? iPhone users aren't affecting your life...they aren't stopping you from making the choices you make based on what fits you needs and desires. So if it doesn't make you wet between the legs then use whatever does. On second thought...there are only a few gadgets out there that are built solely for the purpose of making you wet between the legs. Absolutely NO phone should be doing that...not even the Galaxy. It's not required that you understand the reasons others choose and like the iPhone...it shouldn't matter to you but obviously it does...since you came to an iPhone thread and took the time to post in it...when you seem to dislike it.

bomani1
Enthusiast - Level 3

well put.

0 Likes
rosenberg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dude, you seriously started a post in the iphone 5 discussion area of verizon.com to say that the iphone is overrated and the samsung galaxy S3 is a better device? Sounds like a troll to me. When the Samsung galaxy S3 sells 2 million units in 24 hours, I'll agree with you. Sometimes, it's more than just features that compel people to fall in love with a device. Samsung does have more features perhaps, but what good are a bunch of features that only work accurately about 40 percent of the  time? I'm not making that up. Samsung has said it publicly in court. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How'd that trip to the store at lunch last week go mel1220? Just in case it didn't work out as planned, you can still save a trip to the store and order the iPhone 5 online through http://bit.ly/pn4o6I. If you discovered the awesomeness of the preorder already, your can verify your order here http://bit.ly/rqEisu with your order number.

Enjoy the new phone!

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes