Voicemail Volume
RowdygeniusWK
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why is my voicemail playback volume so low? Went to Apple forum and responses said it was a Verizon issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail Volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will get to the bottom of your voice mail troubles, RowdygeniusWK. While the message is playing, try pressing the volume key up. The volume for the phone and calls are separate from the volume within an application like the iPhone's visual voice mail so you may need to adjust the volume while actually using the application. Also, if you'd like it to play over the speaker instead of holding the phone to your ear, select the speaker option on the screen. Let us know if that helps and adjust the volume accordingly while it plays through the speaker.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
RowdygeniusWK
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the suggestions but I am very experienced with the iPhone product so I know SPEAKER has to be selected, and I did try the volume buttons on the side of the device. What I'm hearing is this issue is specific to Verizon. I can't wrap my head around that. Just because I got the phone from a certain carrier, that shouldn't effect the device performance.

Wendy

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vnvmcaz

I'm having the same problem with my NEW HTC phone.

Verizon han't been able to figure it out.

0 Likes
vnvmcaz

I will call HTC and see if they can help

0 Likes
JOAALW1

I, too, am having this problem on my Samsung S5. I was told to contact Verizon. In the meantime, I unable to to hear voicemails. Seems like this is a recurring problem with a pretty basic feature.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOAALW1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding the voicemail trouble you've been experiencing. We certainly don't want you to have such low volume. Are you able to hear your messages at the regular volume when you dial into the voicemail system directly by calling to *86.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes