Verizon Cloud?
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

How can I log out from the Verizon Cloud app on my iPhone 5c?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83

Thanks for checking! I did some research on this end as well, and I found the app is designed to always leave you signed in. There is not a way to sign out of the Verizon Cloud application. If you'd like, you can uninstall the application. This will not delete any of your stored information from the cloud itself, but you will need to sign in and set up the application again.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a good question, oneilb83. Are you looking to just close the application so it's not running in the background or do you no longer want it on your phone backing up your information?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

I still want the app on my phone, I just wanna be able to sign out of my account on the Verizon Cloud app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83,

Thanks for the clarification! Check Settings>Mail,Contacts, Calendars. Under accounts, check to see if Verizon Cloud appears. If so, press that option and sign out is available, select the option.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
oneilb83
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon Cloud is not Under Accounts in Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

oneilb83

Thanks for checking! I did some research on this end as well, and I found the app is designed to always leave you signed in. There is not a way to sign out of the Verizon Cloud application. If you'd like, you can uninstall the application. This will not delete any of your stored information from the cloud itself, but you will need to sign in and set up the application again.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes