Trying to upgrade....
JamesGardner

I'm trying to upgrade from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 but I am not eligible for an upgrade yet. I asked Verizon if I can receive an early upgrade and they refuse to give it to me saying they gave out too many already. I asked if they could get a manager override and after checking with the manager the answer was still no. I then told them I am willing to switch to AT&T if they can't give me the early upgrade and the answer was still no.

I am a little frustrated at this because I pay my bill on time every single month. I'm only asking for a 4 month early upgrade. Is there any convincing them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to upgrade....
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

"Only asking for a four-month early upgrade"???  No, you won't get it, they have to draw the line.  People can't get four-day-early upgrades.  Only way I see you getting an iphone 5 before late January is by paying full retail price.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to upgrade....
johnita36
Enthusiast - Level 3

they aren't going to let you upgrade 4 months early when they're not letting people even upgrade 2 weeks early. You signed a 2 year contract and won't be able to upgrade until that 20 month mark. They were the same with the iphone 4's they did not let people upgrade early. You can always pay full retail if you don't want to wait for 4 months.

0 Likes