Time & date, msg, wifi problems
Dar422012

I have iPhone 5 yesterday morning the time was really off & woke up late. But that not the only thing I noticed not connecting to wi-Fi , mot receiving msg's text lr iMessage on time I'm having trouble sending also. This all started yesterday 11/13/2013 I turned LTE & airplane mode to change time back to normal after that the times just stops, my question is what's going on & when is this going to be fixed?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Time & date, msg, wifi problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those issues are certainly out of the ordinary! Let's ensure were able to take a good long look into this. Is it safe to assume that you completed soft reset? http://vz.to/16Qv4Id. If so, please take the time to complete a reset of network settings; http://vz.to/16ZnIy8

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
GirlwGreenEyes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know what do with my phone either about 5 days ago it started dropping off  wifi and it has been dropping off the mobile network as well. I have had so many dropped calls its ridiculous, and its a little upsetting as I just paid 250 dollars for this phone barely 2 months ago. I take exceptional care of the phone so I don't know what the problem is. It has been freezing also.I am not getting phone calls or emails and problems with texting and especially imessage. I am bothered because I just purchase this phone only to have to get used replacement barely two months later.

0 Likes
kimiekat70

My daughter has an iPhone 5 also and for the past month or so has not been able to access our wifi in the house.  When she tries, it only lists a NetGear 5g as an available option for her.  She then chooses it and is bumped out almost immediately.  Everyone else in the house has iPhone 4 or 4S and this isn't a problem.  The only wifi option we are given is the regular Netgear.  I don't want her burning through our data plan because her phone won't connect to the wifi, which is available in the house.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GirlwGreenEyes, I can understand how this would bother you. You deserve to have the working device that you've paid for. I recommend that you delete any unwanted applications, text messages, call logs, and e-mails from your device. Lastly, you will need to power your device off/on to soft reset it. Keep us posted. We're here to help.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that wifi helps cut down on cellular data use kimiekat70! Have you tried power cycling the device and reset the network settings as recommended in a previous post? Have you tested the device on a different wifi connection? http://tiny.cc/j8oy6w

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes