Tech coach charge??
tkceb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Watch your bills closely after upgrading.  I just got my upgrade letter in the mail and there is suddenly a $7.00 monthly charge called "tech coach".  I called to ask about this and was told it is a service that if I am having trouble with my phone I can call and be transferred to tech support.  I did not ask for this and was not told this would be added to my line.  She removed it for me, but it seems pretty dirty to have that added without any knowledge!

Labels (2)
Re: Tech coach charge??
JORMOY69
Enthusiast - Level 2

My opinion this service should be free.

FVrzn
Enthusiast - Level 1

At least she removed it. I have a broken phone, that apparently only had Tech Coach and they have refused to remove the charge. It does nothing to replace the phone and I never used the service. So, every month I pay for the phone and the Tech Coach even though the phone is broken. They said they removed it and then I got a congratulatory enrollment letter. This is my new monthly "plan"! So, it seems that it is perfectly ok for them to charge for a service that should be free in the first place, but it would seem I have to cancel the entire line in order to drop this ridiculous charge. Why would you do that to your customers? 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes