Stuck on 1x?
Atma12

Phone was working awesome then 1X appeared and is now staying. I have a re seated the sim. I have also restored the device as new "iTunes" also did a hard reset etc. Stuck on 1X?

Does Verizon have a website to show that they're having issues in an area? If anyone else is having this issue please post it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stuck on 1x?
Deb59
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband had a Samsung Galaxy SIII, 4G LTE with no 4G service where we live, due to the fact that he was getting 1X signal bar (if that that is what you mean by 1X) he filed a complaint with FCC. Soon thereafter he was able to cancel his line without paying the ETF, it was determined that he had marginal service. He bought a Kyocera Brio for $10.00 offered by Virgin Mobile.  He is very happy with this phone, gets 3 to 4 signal bars, this is a no contract phone with 1500 min voice, 1500 text and 30mb web. If he wants to use the web he can use his lap top. Bottom line, stay with Verizon and get ripped off, remember AT&T now offers unlimited voice, text and 300 MB web for $45.00, no contract. you all who use Verizon getting ripped off. Have a wonderful year.

0 Likes