Shipping stuck in Memphis?
HP83

Is anyone else's phone stuck in Memphis TN? Mine has been stuck there since Thursday. Estimated arrival date is today. I am not very hopeful.

Nov 1, 2012 7:34 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

Nov 1, 2012 7:22 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 1, 2012 1:15 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Nov 1, 2012 12:42 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping stuck in Memphis?
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

There are different FedEx checks points in MEMPHIS, TN

0 Likes
HP83

Yes, but that was Thursday with no progress since then.

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

I would call FedEx and see what's going on

0 Likes
HP83

Still no progress and now I no longer have an expected delivery date. Called Fedex and got the automated service. When I enter my tracking number I get "Package en route to delivery location".

0 Likes
HP83

Well, Fedex lost it. I guess I get to wait a little longer. Best of luck to everyone else waiting.

0 Likes
HP83

I am very dissatisfied with the way I was treated and lied to during this whole ordeal. Five hours on the phone getting shuffled back and forth between Fedex and Verizon, both claiming it's the other companies fault, all just to have my phone shipped back to Verizon. Worst part is they simply refunded my CC and said I can re-order when it's convenient for me putting me at the back of the line and 2 weeks out once again. Verizon told me they would contact me in 24 hours on 2 occasions and never did. I'm losing unlimited data and company discount on data plan and getting worse customer service. I am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere.

0 Likes