Shipping Date of 11/16
iphoneforme

Ordered a Black 32 gb Iphone 5 in store on October 21st with expected ship date of 11/16.

Anyone else have the same expected ship date?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping Date of 11/16
RealRedRaider
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered mine on 27 October and received the same shipping date!

0 Likes
frillybob
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel so bad for you guys. Mine ships 2morrow. You don't get it until tuesday the following week anyway. Good luck!

0 Likes
Mixe760

I ordered on 10/25 and got the same shipping date.  In fact, if you go on verizon today and look the ship date is 11/16 if you order today (11/2).  I am taking that as a good sign.

0 Likes
patientlywaiting

I ordered two white 32gb iPhone 5's on 10/22 and just noticed that my card was charged today so hopefully that means that the phones will be shipped out soon.  The order status changed but still does not indicate any shipping info.  Anybody else order the white 32gb white as well?

0 Likes
RealRedRaider
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a 32GB white on 27 October and also just saw my card was finally charged!  Hopefully this is a sign my girlfriend's iPhone 5 is about to ship!

0 Likes
Mixe760

I ordered a white 16Gb. No change so far Smiley Sad

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Alkenore

Ordered my 32GB Black on Oct 23, my credit card was just charged this morning! Hopefully it ships soon?

0 Likes
gambi3

i was just wonder why the people that ordered a 32gb iphone is shipping nowwhen i ordered mined on 10/21/12 and nothing has happened for my iphone :'(

0 Likes
jeannielohr
Enthusiast - Level 2

After ordering my iPhone 5 16gb I started reading everyone's post saying that if you ordered the 32gb you would get it sooner than later.  After Verizon pushed my delivery fat back from 11/9 to 11/16 I cancelled my order and reordered the iPhone 32gb.  1. To see if I did get it faster and 2. I decided I probably will need more gbs.  So we will see.  Oh and my estimated delivery day is still 11/16.  So I am really not losing out yet.  I will post if I get it sooner.  Hope you all get your iPhones soon,

0 Likes