Sent Pic Messages Not Being Received
misstiffini

I have recently encountered an issue with picture messaging. I was sending images to another iPhone user, who was initially receiving the images. All of the sudden they informed me that the images I sent were not going through. The images appear to have gone through on my end but the recipient is not getting the images. I am not sure who their service provider is but I have tried all the fixes on my end to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do to resolve it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sent Pic Messages Not Being Received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello misstiffini,

Picture messaging is a great way to share memories and event with our friends, family, and loved ones. Capturing the moment as it happens is still an impress feature in the wireless world. I'm confident that we can get this issue addressed for you. May I ask are you able to send & receive pictures to other numbers without any issues? Also, which iPhone does the other user have? If you can share this info along with getting the carrier that he/she is on then we can customize a solution for you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes